Wednesday 14 August 2013

Island

Capo 3rd fret

Chorus: 
A7                E               
Going down, going down
A7                E             
Going deeper down
A7                                    E                        
And when you're down and you're down
A7                         E  
Going deeper and down

Verse 1:
D6                                                     
She's my girl and I'm her guy
D6                                                    
Maybe one day, we'll get by
D6                                                                  
My biggest problem, she said with a sigh
D6                                                       
I'm far too lazy and I never try

Chorus

Verse 2:

On this island I went to get away
Peace and quiet all night and day
Words unspoken, there's nothing to say
We'll be happy, try as we may.

Chorus

Verse 3:

The sun is shining, no sign of rain
In a desert on a horse with no name
I am crazy but you are insane
Together we'll ride off and finish the game

Chorus

Verse 4:

Hard to laugh when you're sad
I don't remember it being this bad
Always sorry for making you mad
Still the most fun I ever had.

Chorus

Chorus 2:

Falling down, down, down.
Fallen so far down
And when you're around
I just fall deeper and down

No comments: