Tuesday 23 April 2013

Hulking Up


So I haven't posted in a while, could use getting mouth surgery as an excuse but I won't. I got lazy, but I'll make up with it with plenty of content, both written and videos. The big news was me and fellow TNANews.com writer Elto Alexandrov getting promoted and then insulted by Hulk Hogan! The tweet is below and the article (Which I hope you take the time to read, quite proud of the piece and won't be posting on this page) over here


Whatcha gonna do brother?

My reaction? I'm incredibly honoured! It's great publicity and to know he read (which I hope did) my work is a great honour. Hell, it's cool to know that even for a minute or two, he knew who I was.

Anyway, like I said, some Toldo Show, wrestling articles and a couple of reviews will be out daily to make up for my laziness.

Peace out.

KRS 

No comments: