Thursday 28 February 2013

Morrowind: The Last Legion


I was digging around old photos and work and came across a very nostalgic flashback.


PAH TO SKYRIM

I used to mod all the friggen time for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. A huge project I undertook and never finished (Shock horror!) was "The Last Legion/The Last Stand". A total conversion that changed the game entirely, removing all fantasy elements and turning the game into a Ancient Greek epic.


Original 

Last Stand 

Progress was going really on it considering it was essentially a one man job. (I had help, I used other modder's texture enhancements and graphical upgrades) I believe I got around 30% of the map completed and around 15% of the quests done. Unfortunately  I got very busy with school, girlfriends and the release of Oblivion was a huge setback. 


Still if I come across the rest of the files, which I am positive I have stored somewhere, I'll upload them for people to play around with. It was far too ambitious a project for a young guy to do (I was around 16 at the time) but still, I'm impressed with the workload young-me did. Hell I even added in a TON of Ancient Greek poems and stories ingame.


Check out more pictures over here

Peace out!

KRS





No comments: