Tuesday 20 November 2012

Starting up.


I made this blog years ago and like 99% of 'bloggers', I gave up and forgot about it almost instantly.

No, I'm not a 12 year old girl, I don't have a daily journal. Facebook, Twitter, Tout and whatever soul devouring social machine that is cool today. (Remember Bebo? MySpace? No neither do I) keep me update on every.single.fucking.thing that people have done, are doing or are planning to do. The blog world is now usually split between semi-celebrities, columnists and writers who keep in touch with their fan-base via their blogs. It's an impersonal connection that doesn't reach the stalkery levels of Facebook. The other half of the split is the lonely, isolated ramblings of madmen whom no one will listen to. I believe I fall into the latter and former categories.

Anyway.

Please, please check out my movie's page: http://8official.blogspot.co.uk/
If you do, free lapdance, laptop or trip to lapland. (Lapland is not a metaphor for my crotch)

I've also become incredibly distracted and started making some short movies. Will post them up here.

Peace out y'all.

KRS

No comments: